... been hurt or embarrassed by a drinker's behavior?
Ask yourself if you have done the following lately:
- Search for hidden alcohol or drugs?
- Pour alcohol down the sink?
- Cancel plans because the drinker is unable to participate?
- Make excuses to cover up problems caused by the drinker?
- Have money problems from behavior caused by their drinking?
- Think that if the drinker stopped drinking, your other problems would be okay?
If the answer to any of these questions is "Yes," then Al-Anon Family Groups may be able to help you. Learn more by attending a confidential meeting in your community, or go to this link to learn more about Al-Anon at http://al-anonfamilygroups.org/podcasts/firststeps/.